Monday, December 18, 2017

HIGHLIGHTS #292: CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

Thank you for all the participation in this week's challenge!  I love everything Christmas; the colors, music, the traditions...As a result, I loved looking at each and every entry submitted last week.  The talent of everyone who participate in this blog is inspiring.  Below are a few of my favorites from this week's submissions...

I love Sanja's elf image.  The colors are perfect and the swatches of paper, ribbon, and jingle bell are the ideal accents to add that Christmas feeling.  

The rustic feel of this reindeer card reminded me of an old fashioned Christmas scene.  Not to mention, I love the natural feel of this card with the sprig of evergreen. 

This card contains so many fun elements.  The embossing, glitter, and shading truly give this card a North Pole feel.  However, what caught my eye is the penguin actually sled riding down the hill.  This little guy moves when you open the card.  What a clever idea!

Once again, thank you to all who participated in the "Christmas is Coming" Challenge.  One of the greatest parts of being a member of the crafting world is seeing gorgeous projects created from talented paper artists.  I'm always grateful for all the inspiration I get looking at all of your stunning creations.  I wish all our followers here at Use Your Stuff a  Happy Holiday season, and look forward to seeing your work next year!

Stephanie Johnson


No comments: