Monday, August 7, 2017

Challenge #274 - Inspired by a quote


Image result for quotes about monday




Happy Monday everyone! I hope it is a lovely day wherever you may be joining us from!  A great new challenge awaits you.  Our theme this week is inspired by a Quote - this could be any quote that you have come across that just really hits home with you!

Here's a look at what the Design Team feels inspired by!

Amanda



No automatic alt text available.

Gail

This is me on my 64th birthday. I am quoting from the Beatles song "When I'm 64". For a list of products that I used, check out my blog HERE



When I thought about this challenge, I looked through my many inspirational quotes that I like to read.  I really like the one I used on my planner spread for the upcoming week.



Heather R

A lot of my layouts seem to be inspired by my oldest who is heading off to college for the first time in just over a week. I love this picture of him back when he was about 4.  I paired it with one of my favorite Dr Suess quotes.





1 comment:

rusman said...

Artikelnya sangat bermanfaat
kaos keluarga