Sunday, March 16, 2014

Highlights - Animal Challenge

WOW!!!

What a response we had this week. I want to thank everyone out there who participated in this weeks challenge. The link ups were overwhelming and choosing just 3 to highlight was definitely not an easy task.

A huge thank you too, to my Use Your Stuff team members for taking over the commenting for this week. I was on a cruise ship in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico without any internet. Poor me!! LOL

The highlights for this week include:

I just love the look on this little kitty's face and the over sized bow on the top.

I really like the bright orange on this tag and the funky owl perched in the middle.

I really like the use of hexagons and the popped out owl. I also think the title of this page is so appropriate.




Again, a huge thank you to everyone who participated this week. It was hard to choose just 3 highlights. 

Don't forget to grab your badge below!!











No comments: