Sunday, December 22, 2013

Challenge #115 - Celebrate

Hello and thank you for peeking your head in at a time which I know for many is the busiest, craziest time of the year. This is Julie here and no matter where you live, what your beliefs are or what traditions you have
everyone loves to CELEBRATE.

I enjoy dressing up my home for Christmas.
For us it is hot, hot, hot.
Staying cool and going to the beach are definitely on the agenda for our family.

I know it might be a challenge for you to find any crafting time this next week but if you do we would love to see how you 
CELEBRATE!
A hop around the world to visit you would delight me!

Relax - there won't be any reindeer with me!

Milena
I have a problem with kits. I love to buy them. I bring them home and add them to my stash and then I forget they are there and never use them. So, for this challenge I went to my stash of kits and grabbed this little lovely that I got from Scrapbook Nerd. Everything I needed was in the kit and I was able to put it together in record time. I did mess up on the journaling a little bit, but I'll fix that later (or not!!)


Amanda

One of my favorite things to celebrate is a wedding! This is my dear friend Cheryl on her wedding day, back in May of 2010 (yup I'm a little far behind in my scrapping!). I was able to use up some Cricut cuts I had made and then stashed for use "at a later date". Always feels good to use something up!


Right now I am big on my December Daily and getting ready for Christmas.  These are the two pages that I created for the 25th.  I used a lot of paper and embellishments from my stash for these pages.  I've got lots of room for photos and journalling for the big day!





Barb
I love this time of the year, and I love scrapping anything Christmas. This challenge was perfect for me because I was also participating in a layout tag and chose these pictures from last year to work with. We started a new tradition last year of getting new Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve.



Now if you have a little crafty time to relax and create. Please come and join in with us and
CELEBRATE.






1 comment:

Isbaha said...

I love your projects ! Beautiful and inspiring.