Monday, July 16, 2012

Challenge #43- Put it in your Pocket

Hello all you crafty people!

It's time for another challenge, this week we want to see you get creative with pockets.
There are lots of options for a pocket: photo pockets, hidden journaling pockets or a pocket for a tag, just to name a few.

I created a pocket to hold a gift card

We hope you can play along this week and link up your project using the Mister Linky below.
Have a fabulous week, happy crafting!

Lynne

I did a layout using a cowboy hat pocket to hold my ticket stub and another pocket to hold my photo collage. But looking at the finished product,  it really doesn't look much like a pocket .  I thought I would share it anyway.


So, I pulled out this old layout from last year that shows a pocket a lot better.





No comments: